Hardworking Albertans with Homegrown Values.
Dynamic Valve Services are valve and actuator experts.
Face-to-Face Service. Expansive Experience. Hard Work You Can Count On
After years of working together within large corporations, Mark Crichton, Cody Packer, Randy Fries and Larry Patriquin created Dynamic Valve Services in 2016 to offer customers a broader range of high-quality products and solutions with unparalleled expertise, personalized service, and good, old fashioned hard work. At heart, we’re solution providers with a passion for innovation – if we don’t have a solution, we’ll find one.
We prefer face-to-face interactions with our clients so we can get a read on them and they can get a read on us – it’s easier to build trust when you know who you’re working with. Together with our knowledge and product reach – we work on any and every product and aren’t restricted to certain brands – we offer our customers full-service solutions for every valve and actuator problem.
Cody Packer and Mark Crichton have worked as a team for over two decades, and use their combined experience and expertise to mentor and guide our new team members. Because at Dynamic Valve Service, we hire for attitude over experience – skills can be learned, but attitude is innate. We operate with an open-door policy, encouraging both our clients and our teams to offer feedback and constructive criticism. Together, we brainstorm to discover more effective and efficient solutions – there are no bad ideas. Plus, we keep our fingers on the industry’s pulse, training and educating on new products and new brands, always working to broaden our scope and offer the very best.
What Matters to Us
40+ Years of Valve Industry Experience
Safety is at the Heart of Industry
At Dynamic Valve Service, our Health, Safety and Environment Management System demonstrates our commitment to protect and promote the safety and well-being of employees, visitors, communities, and the environment. We are committed to acting responsibly and proactively on environmental, social, health, and safety issues and our HSE plan enables us to
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment, in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with legislative requirements.
- Strive to eliminate or control any foreseeable hazards which may result in property damage, accidents, personal injury or illness.
- Employ personnel with knowledge, skills, training, and equipment required to complete their job in a safe and satisfactory manner.
- Utilize practices and procedures which meet regulatory or recognized industry standards.
- Minimize and prevent occupational injuries and illness, through proper work planning, health and safety training, hazard identification, inspection and incident investigation.
- Establish policies, practices and procedures that are compliant with applicable legislation, regulatory requirements and recognized industry best practices.
We encourage our teams to become actively involved our safety measures and initiatives with management ensuring and enforcing compliance with all policies, procedures and applicable legislation. All employees share the company’s genuine commitment to health and safety, supported by a firm, fair, and consistent policy enforcement. Active participation aids us in achieving the objective of zero injury.
Furthermore, Dynamic Valve Services participates in our clients’ safety plans when working in the field or onsite and we hold the following certifications:
Quality is Intentional
Corporate and Accounting Office
4636 Calgary Trail NW, Edmonton AB T6H 6A1
3910 - 77th Avenue, Leduc, AB T9E 0B6